Your husband's intimacy with your girlfriend is getting stronger, what will you do this time?

 

relationship problems,marriage problems,long distance relationship problems,relationship issues,love marriage problem solution,narcissistic marriage problems,trust issues in a relationship,common relationship problems,second marriage problems,top relationship problems,3 month relationship problems,
Image Source Pixabay 

In Lockdown, a childhood friend of mine shifted to my neighborhood. I was very happy to meet an old friend after all this time. Her husband lives outside the country. My friend takes the boy with him. I often invited them on weekends. Eating together, laughing, joking ... my friend also had a lot of conversations with my husband. The days of lockdown were going well. Suddenly one day I see an SMS on my husband's phone. My friend sent - Why didn't you come to me today? Seeing that message, I could not ask any question to my husband. I was so injured. Please give me some advice. How to get out of this situation.


1. Talk to your husband first


Tell her husband openly why she is so close to her friend. If he refuses, let him know in the message. Say it in your eyes. And let me know if you're too upset. Tell him not to do it a second time.


2. Avoid friends


Don't say anything to a friend. But Hubby will make it clear that you are avoiding him. You are annoyed by any of his uses. Don't stop calling home. Call if necessary. But keep a distance.


3. Not talking in front of kids


Do not bother in front of the children about the matter. This has a bad effect on children. It can also be uncomfortable for children to misunderstand and ask questions. Even a child can talk openly to someone else in the house.


4. Separate friendships and relationships


Separate friendships and relationships. The relationship is your own. And so you see how to keep the relationship safe. Don't judge anything by emotions. Husbands are more important in your life than friends. You will be able to talk openly with your friend when you are a child.


5. Understand the priority


Decide who you will prioritize in life. A childhood friend does not mean that you will want the best. You may not know that your friend is not happy at all with his personal life. Or could not guess. Your friend's husband lives outside. Maybe your friend's relationship with him is not that good. And that is why his behavior is from insecurity. Tell a friend directly. You are annoyed by his behavior. If necessary, you can also stop communication.

Post a Comment

0 Comments